Report NEP-ENE-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2009. "Eco-innovation - putting the EU on the path to a resource and energy efficient economy," MPRA Paper 19939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eab:develo:898 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabrizio Patriarca & Francesco Vona, 2009. "Structural Change and the Income Distribution: a Post-Keynesian disequilibrium model," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome 5, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2009.
- Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis & D. Filiz Unsal, 2009. "On the Sources of Oil Price Fluctuations," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/285, International Monetary Fund.
- Irineu E. Carvalho Filho & Rudolfs Bems, 2009. "Exchange Rate Assessments," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Faye Duchin & Heather MacLean & Christian Hageluken & Kohmei Halada & Stephen Kesler & Yuichi Moriguchi & Daniel Mueller & Terry Norgate & Markus Reuter & Ester van der Voet, 2010. "Mineral Resources: Stocks, Flows, and Prospects," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics 1003, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1678 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scholz, Sebastian, 2010. "Derivatives and Default Risk," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 11317, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Leo Wangler, 2010. "Renewables and Innovation - Empirical Assessment and Theoretical Considerations," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2010-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Eriyagama, Nishadi & Smakhtin, Vladimir & Gamage, Nilantha, 2009. "Mapping drought patterns and impacts: a global perspective," IWMI Research Reports, International Water Management Institute H042368, International Water Management Institute.
- Mandell, Svante, 2010. "Carbon Emission Values in Cost Benefit Analyses," Working Papers, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI) 2010:4, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Aaditya Mattoo, 2010. "Can Global De-Carbonization Inhibit Developing Country Industrialization?," Working Papers id:2364, eSocialSciences.
- Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2010. "Incentives to invest in abatement technology. A tax versus emissions trading under imperfect competition," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 606, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- K. Borovkov & G. Decrouez & J. Hinz, 2010. "Jump-diffusion modeling in emission markets," Papers, arXiv.org 1001.3728, arXiv.org.
- Michael Ludkovski, 2010. "Stochastic Switching Games and Duopolistic Competition in Emissions Markets," Papers, arXiv.org 1001.3455, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:1924 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:1847 is not listed on IDEAS anymore