Report NEP-ENE-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Natalie & Graham, Liam & Oswald, Andrew J, 2007. "Oil Prices, Profits, and Recessions : An Inquiry Using Terrorism as an Instrumental Variable," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 809, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Baffes, John, 2007. "Oil spills on other commodities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4333, The World Bank.
- Axel Dreher & Tim Krieger, 2007. "Diesel price convergence and mineral oil taxation in Europe," Working Papers 5, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jordi Gali, 2007. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Shocks: Why are the 2000s So Different from the 1970s?," NBER Working Papers 13368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riipinen, Toni, 2003. "Energy market liberalisation in the FSU - simulations with the GTAP model," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Rajeev Dhawan & Karsten Jeske, 2007. "What determines the output drop after an energy price increase: household or firm energy share?," Working Paper 2007-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jing Gao, 2007. "Cost-Benefit Analysis For The Yueyang-Zhuzhou Oil Product Pipeline Transmission Project," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp032007, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Gustafsson, Stig-Inge & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2007. "Optimal heating of large block of flats," Discussion Papers 2007/17, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo, 2007. "International Energy R&D Spillovers and the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Stabilization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4720 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Trueck, Stefan & Weron, Rafal & Wolff, Rodney, 2007. "Outlier Treatment and Robust Approaches for Modeling Electricity Spot Prices," MPRA Paper 4711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John M. Gowdy & Roxana Julia, 2007. "The Economics of the Mega-Greenhouse Effect: A Conceptual Framework," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0711, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Grimaud, André & Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand, 2007. "Innovation Markets in the Policy Appraisal of Climate Change Mitigation," IDEI Working Papers 481, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- John FitzGerald & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Airline Emissions of Carbon Dioxide in the European Trading System," Papers WP179, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00168961 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00168960 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kabubo-Mariara, Jane & Karanja, Fredrick K, 2007. "The economic impact of climate change on Kenyan crop agriculture : a ricardian approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4334, The World Bank.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Impact of a Carbon Tax on International Tourism," Papers WP177, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).