Report NEP-ENE-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albert Ballinger & Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. & Ann B. Gillette, 2004. "Trading institutions and price discovery: the cash and futures markets for crude oil," Working Paper 2004-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Leon Bettendorf & Stephanie van der Geest & Gerard Kuper, 2005. "Do Daily Retail Gasoline Prices adjust Asymmetrically?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-040/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:col:000124:000607 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Bruha & Delia Ionascu & Byeongju Jeong, 2005. "Organized Labor and Restructuring: Coal Mines in the Czech Republic and Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp773, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- P Nair & Deepak Kumar, 2005. "Electricity Bill Act'2003," Law and Economics 0505005, EconWPA.
- Manel Antelo, 2005. "Monopoly, asymmetric information, and optimal environmental taxation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Gaspar J. Llanes Díaz- Salazar & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Carmen Rodríguez Morilla, 2005. "La SAMEA y la eficiencia económica y ambiental en España," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.