Report NEP-EFF-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fukunishi, Takahiro, 2007. "Has Low Productivity Constrained Competitiveness of African Firms? : Comparison of the Firm Performances with Asian Firms," IDE Discussion Papers 129, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jozef Konings & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2007. "Antidumping Protection and Productivity of Domestic Firms: A firm level analysis," LICOS Discussion Papers 19607, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Paloma López-García & Sergio Puente & Ángel Luis Gómez, 2007. "Firm productivity dynamics in Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0739, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00200086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Coad & Tom Broekel, 2007. "Firm growth and productivity growth evidence from a panel VAR," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r07072, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "Exporter and Non-Exporter Productivity Differentials: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing Establishments," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Arkadiusz Wisniowski, 2008. "Bayesian analysis of growth using stochastic frontier model," Working Papers 23, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Sparber, Chad, 2007. "Racial Diversity and Aggregate Productivity in U.S. Industries: 1980-2000," Working Papers 2007-02, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari & Subhash C. Ray, 2007. "Technical Efficiency in the Indian Textiles Industry: A Nonparametric Analysis of Firm-Level Data," Working papers 2007-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Drucker & Edward Feser, 2007. "Regional Industrial Dominance, Agglomeration Economies, and Manufacturing Plant Productivity," Working Papers 07-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Katleen Van den Broeck & Carol Newman & Finn Tarp, 2007. "Land Titles and Rice Production in Vietnam," Discussion Papers 07-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.