Report NEP-EFF-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fukunishi, Takahiro, 2007. "Has Low Productivity Constrained Competitiveness of African Firms? : Comparison of the Firm Performances with Asian Firms," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 129, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jozef Konings & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2007. "Antidumping Protection and Productivity of Domestic Firms: A firm level analysis," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 19607, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Paloma López-García & Sergio Puente & Ángel Luis Gómez, 2007. "Firm productivity dynamics in Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0739, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00200086_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Coad & Tom Broekel, 2007. "Firm growth and productivity growth evidence from a panel VAR," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r07072, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2007. "Exporter and Non-Exporter Productivity Differentials: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing Establishments," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2007n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Arkadiusz Wisniowski, 2008. "Bayesian analysis of growth using stochastic frontier model," Working Papers, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics 23, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Sparber, Chad, 2007. "Racial Diversity and Aggregate Productivity in U.S. Industries: 1980-2000," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Colgate University 2007-02, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Anup Kumar Bhandari & Subhash C. Ray, 2007. "Technical Efficiency in the Indian Textiles Industry: A Nonparametric Analysis of Firm-Level Data," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2007-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Drucker & Edward Feser, 2007. "Regional Industrial Dominance, Agglomeration Economies, and Manufacturing Plant Productivity," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 07-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Katleen Van den Broeck & Carol Newman & Finn Tarp, 2007. "Land Titles and Rice Production in Vietnam," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 07-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.