Report NEP-EEC-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Paesani, Paolo & Onorante, Luca, 2010. "Inflation and inflation uncertainty in the euro area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1229, European Central Bank.
- Christian Fahrholz & Roman Goldbach, 2010. "Burying the Stability Pact: The Reanimation of Default Risk in the Euro Area," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena 10-2010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kirchner, Markus & Cimadomo, Jacopo & Hauptmeier, Sebastian, 2010. "Transmission of government spending shocks in the euro area: Time variation and driving forces," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1219, European Central Bank.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Peydró, José-Luis & Maddaloni, Angela, 2010. "Trusting the bankers: a new look at the credit channel of monetary policy," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1228, European Central Bank.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Pilar Poncela, 2010. "Green shoots in the euro area. A real time measure," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 1026, Banco de Espa�a.
- José Manuel Belbute, 2010. "Is the Euro-Area Core Price Index Really More Persistent than the Food and Energy Price Indexes?," Economics Working Papers, University of Ãvora, Department of Economics (Portugal) 3_2010, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Weber, Enzo, 2010. "Foreign and Domestic Growth Drivers in Eastern Europe," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics 444, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Kuhn, Moritz & Warmedinger, Thomas, 2010. "The gains from early intervention in Europe: Fiscal surveillance and fiscal planning using cash data," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1220, European Central Bank.
- Robalo Marques, Carlos & Martins, Fernando & Portugal, Pedro, 2010. "Price and wage formation in Portugal," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1225, European Central Bank.
- Angela Cheptea & Lionel Fontagné & Soledad Zignago, 2010. "European Export Performance," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2010-12, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:bre:esslec:343 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Morse, Jonathan, 2010. "Monetary policy and capital regulation in the US and Europe," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1222, European Central Bank.
- Jiri Podpiera & Inci Ã–tker, 2010. "The Fundamental Determinants of Credit Default Risk for European Large Complex Financial Institutions," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/153, International Monetary Fund.
- Dominique Guegan & Patrick Rakotomarolahy, 2010. "Alternative methods for forecasting GDP," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Greenslade, Jennifer & Parker, Miles, 2010. "New insights into price-setting behaviour in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 395, Bank of England.
- Bricongne, Jean-Charles & Fontagné, Lionel & Gaulier, Guillaume & Taglioni, Daria & Vicard, Vincent, 2010. "Exports and sectoral financial dependence: evidence on French firms during the great global crisis," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1227, European Central Bank.