Report NEP-EEC-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen G Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2008. "A Portfolio Balance Approach to Euro-Area Money Demand in a Time-Varying Environment," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/9, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00275769_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorenzo Pozzi & Guido Wolswijk, 2008. "Have Euro Area Government Bond Risk Premia Converged To Their Common State?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-042/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Sep 2009.
- FrantiÅ¡ek Turnovec, 2008. "Duality of Power in the European Parliament," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2008/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Kauppi, Heikki & Widgrén, Mika, 2008. "Do Benevolent Aspects Have Room in Explaining EU Budget Receipts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ingo Geishecker & Holger Görg & Daria Taglioni, 2008. "Characterizing Euro Area Multinationals," Kiel Working Papers 1413, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:08-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fragkiskos Filippaios & Constantina Kottaridi, 2008. "Complements or Substitutes? New Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence on the Imports and FDI Relationship," Working Papers, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics 0026, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Ydriss Ziane, 2008. "How many banks does it take to lend? Empirical evidence from Europe," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-11, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Dionisius, Regina & Mühlemann, Samuel & Pfeifer, Harald & Walden, Günter & Wenzelmann, Felix & Wolter, Stefan C., 2008. "Cost and Benefit of Apprenticeship Training: A Comparison of Germany and Switzerland," IZA Discussion Papers 3465, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiarini, Bruno & Marzano, Elisabetta & Schneider, Friedrich, 2008. "Tax Rates and Tax Evasion: An Empirical Analysis of the Structural Aspects and Long-Run Characteristics in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).