Report NEP-EEC-2003-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Büchel, Felix & Frick, Joachim R., 2003. "Immigrants in the UK and in West Germany – Relative Income Position, Income Portfolio, and Redistribution Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2003. "Inflationary Bias in Mid to Late Transition Czech Republic," Development and Comp Systems 0306001, EconWPA.
- Vincent Labhard, 2003. "What caused the 2000/01 slowdown? Results from a VAR analysis of G7 GDP components," Bank of England working papers 190, Bank of England.
- Michal Andrle, 2003. "Measuring Inflation: Another Stochastic Approach -- Application to Czech Data," Macroeconomics 0306015, EconWPA.
- Mark E Schweitzer, 2003. "Ready, willing, and able? Measuring labour availability in the UK," Bank of England working papers 186, Bank of England.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Nicholas Oulton & Jamie Thompson, 2003. "Modelling investment when relative prices are trending: theory and evidence for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 189, Bank of England.
- Tomaso Duso & Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik Röller, 2002. "The Political Economy of European Merger Control: Evidence using Stock Market Data," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-34, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Vieira, José A. Cabral & Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portela, Miguel, 2003. "Recruitment and Pay at the Establishment Level: Gender Segregation and the Wage Gap in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).