Measuring Inflation: Another Stochastic Approach -- Application to Czech Data
AbstractThis paper present application of the (a)symmetric trimmed means to Czech data (1995:1-2000:12) and discuss the characteristics of the cross-section distribution of price changes.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Macroeconomics with number 0306015.
Date of creation: 20 Jun 2003
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - Tex; prepared on IBM PC ; to print on HP;
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://184.108.40.206
inflation Czech Republic trimmed mean;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-06-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2003-06-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2003-06-25 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-06-25 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.