Report NEP-EDU-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Liu, Yanyan, 2012. "Impacts of an early stage education intervention on students'learning achievement : evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6246, The World Bank.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Liu, Yanyan, 2012. "School quality, labor markets and human capital investments : long-term impacts of an early stage education intervention in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6247, The World Bank.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & David, Clarissa C., 2012. "Primary Education: Barriers to Entry and Bottlenecks to Completion," Discussion Papers DP 2012-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Basheer, S & Razzaq, A, 2012. "Impact of College Library on Student’s Academic Achievements," MPRA Paper 42166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Joan Martín-Montaner & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2012. "(How) Do research and administrative duties affect university professors’ teaching?," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-22, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Joniada Milla, 2012. "University Quality and Labour Market Outcomes of Canadian Youth," Working Papers 1212, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gu, Wulong Wong, Ambrose, 2012. "Mesure de la production economique du secteur de l'education dans les comptes nationaux," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2012080f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Gu, Wulong Wong, Ambrose, 2012. "Measuring the Economic Output of the Education Sector in the National Accounts," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2012080e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Yap, Josef T., 2012. "Regional Cooperation in Education: Issues for Developing Countries in the Asia-Pacific," Discussion Papers DP 2012-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ahmad, AR & Yunus, NKY & Norwani, NM & Musa, K, 2012. "Organization Commitment of Public Primary School Senior Head Teachers," MPRA Paper 42165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Melania Michetti, 2012. "The Effect of Fair Trade Affiliation on Child Schooling: Evidence from a Sample of Chilean Honey Producers," Working Papers 2012.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Erasmo Papagni & Alessandro Sapio, 2012. "Do collaborations enhance the high-quality output of scientific institutions? Evidence from the Italian Research Assessment Exercise (2001-2003)," Discussion Papers 4_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M., 2012. "An Assessment of TESDA Scholarship Programs," Discussion Papers DP 2012-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.