Report NEP-EDU-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Liu, Yanyan, 2012. "Impacts of an early stage education intervention on students'learning achievement : evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6246, The World Bank.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Liu, Yanyan, 2012. "School quality, labor markets and human capital investments : long-term impacts of an early stage education intervention in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6247, The World Bank.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & David, Clarissa C., 2012. "Primary Education: Barriers to Entry and Bottlenecks to Completion," Discussion Papers DP 2012-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Basheer, S & Razzaq, A, 2012. "Impact of College Library on Student’s Academic Achievements," MPRA Paper 42166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Joan Martín-Montaner & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2012. "(How) Do research and administrative duties affect university professors’ teaching?," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-22, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Joniada Milla, 2012. "University Quality and Labour Market Outcomes of Canadian Youth," Working Papers 1212, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Wong, Ambrose & Gu, Wulong, 2012. "Mesure de la production economique du secteur de l'education dans les comptes nationaux," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2012080f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Wong, Ambrose & Gu, Wulong, 2012. "Measuring the Economic Output of the Education Sector in the National Accounts," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2012080e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Yap, Josef T., 2012. "Regional Cooperation in Education: Issues for Developing Countries in the Asia-Pacific," Discussion Papers DP 2012-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ahmad, AR & Yunus, NKY & Norwani, NM & Musa, K, 2012. "Organization Commitment of Public Primary School Senior Head Teachers," MPRA Paper 42165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Melania Michetti, 2012. "The Effect of Fair Trade Affiliation on Child Schooling: Evidence from a Sample of Chilean Honey Producers," Working Papers 2012.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Erasmo Papagni & Alessandro Sapio, 2012. "Do collaborations enhance the high-quality output of scientific institutions? Evidence from the Italian Research Assessment Exercise (2001-2003)," Discussion Papers 4_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M., 2012. "An Assessment of TESDA Scholarship Programs," Discussion Papers DP 2012-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.