Report NEP-EDU-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aimee Chin & N. Meltem Daysal & Scott A. Imberman, 2012. "Impact of Bilingual Education Programs on Limited English Proficient Students and Their Peers: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Texas," NBER Working Papers 18197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Böhlmark, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael, 2012. "Independent Schools and Long-Run Educational Outcomes - Evidence from Sweden’s Large Scale Voucher Reform," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2012:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- David Johnson & Robbie Brydon, 2012. "Ontario's Best Public Schools: 2009-2011," e-briefs, C.D. Howe Institute 134, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Hai Fang & Karen N. Eggleston & John A. Rizzo & Scott Rozelle & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2012. "The Returns to Education in China: Evidence from the 1986 Compulsory Education Law," NBER Working Papers 18189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oecd, 2012. "How Pronounced Is Income Inequality Around the World - And How Can Education Help Reduce It?," Education Indicators in Focus, OECD Publishing 4, OECD Publishing.
- Levitt, Steven D. & List, John A. & Neckermann, Susanne & Sado, Sally, 2012. "The behavioralist goes to school: Leveraging behavioral economics to improve educational performance," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 12-038, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:73138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katsuyuki Naito & Keigo Nishida, 2012. "Composition of Public Education Expenditures and Human Capital Accumulation," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 826, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ilya Zitter & Aimée Hoeve, 2012. "Hybrid Learning Environments: Merging Learning and Work Processes to Facilitate Knowledge Integration and Transitions," OECD Education Working Papers, OECD Publishing 81, OECD Publishing.
- Kathryn Duckworth & Greg J. Duncan & Katja Kokko & Anna-Liisa Lyyra & Molly Metzger & Sharon Simonton, 2012. "The relative importance of adolescent skills and behaviors for adult earnings: A cross-national study," DoQSS Working Papers, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London 12-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London.
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn, 2012. "Innovative and absorptive capacity effects of education in a small open economy," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 694, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Oecd, 2012. "Does Performance-Based Pay Improve Teaching?," PISA in Focus, OECD Publishing 16, OECD Publishing.
- Kevin Lang & Russell Weinstein, 2012. "Evaluating Student Outcomes at For-Profit Colleges," NBER Working Papers 18201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.