Report NEP-EDU-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NISHIMURA Kazuo & HIRATA Junichi & YAGI Tadashi & URASAKA Junko, 2012. "The Impact on Employment of Science Learning in High School: Evidence from income data of university graduates in employment (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Riddell, Chris & Riddell, Craig, 2012. "The pitfalls of work requirements in welfare-to-work policies: Experimental evidence on human capital accumulation in the Self-Sufficiency Project," CLSRN Working Papers clsrn_admin-2012-11, UBC Department of Economics, revised 31 Mar 2012.
- Naci H. Mocan & Duha Tore Altindag, 2012. "Education, Cognition, Health Knowledge, and Health Behavior," NBER Working Papers 17949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esther Duflo & Pascaline Dupas & Michael Kremer, 2012. "School Governance, Teacher Incentives, and Pupil-Teacher Ratios: Experimental Evidence from Kenyan Primary Schools," NBER Working Papers 17939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barr, Abigail & Packard, Truman & Serra, Danila, 2012. "Participatory accountability and collective action : evidence from field experiments in Albanian schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6027, The World Bank.
- Mohd Amran Mahat & Lai Ming Ling, 2011. "Featuring Tax Education in Non-accounting Curriculum: Survey Evidence," EconStor Conference Papers 56066, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Somlanaré Romuald Kinda, 2011. "Education, Convergence and Carbon Dioxide Growth per Capita," Post-Print halshs-00684315, HAL.
- O'Sullivan, Vincent, 2012. "The Long Term Health Effects of Education," Papers WP429, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Svensson, Mikael & Persson, Mattias, 2012. "The Willingness to Pay to Reduce School Bullying," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 3, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2012. "Do natural disasters decrease the gender gap in schooling?," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2012-001, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Robust Ranking of Journal Quality: An Application to Economics," Emory Economics 1204, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).