Report NEP-EDU-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Joshua D. Angrist & Parag A. Pathak, 2011. "The Elite Illusion: Achievement Effects at Boston and New York Exam Schools," NBER Working Papers 17264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorraine Dearden & John Micklewright & Anna Vignoles, 2011. "The effectiveness of English secondary schools for pupils of different ability levels," DoQSS Working Papers, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London 11-06, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London.
- Tara Béteille & Demetra Kalogrides & Susanna Loeb, 2011. "Stepping Stones: Principal Career Paths and School Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 17243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Darwin Cortés & Juan Gallego & Darío Maldonado, 2011. "On the design of education conditional cash transfer programs and non education outcomes: the case of teenage pregnancy," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO 008828, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Goldmann, Gustave & Sweetman, Arthur & Warman, Casey, 2011. "The Portability of New Immigrants' Human Capital: Language, Education and Occupational Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 5851, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winkler, Anne E. & Glänzel, Wolfgang & Levin, Sharon & Stephan, Paula, 2011. "The Diffusion of Information Technology and the Increased Propensity of Teams to Transcend Institutional and National Borders," IZA Discussion Papers 5857, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Johnston & Carol Propper & Stephen Pudney & Michael Shields, 2011. "Child mental health and educational attainment: multiple observers and the measurement error problem," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP27/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Simonsen, Marianne, 2011. "Where to Put the Kids? Effects of Type of Non-parental Child Care on Pre-teen Skills and Risky Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 5848, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elke Schaffland, 2011. "Conditional Cash Transfers in Brazil: Treatment Evaluation of the “Bolsa Família” Program on Education," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers, Courant Research Centre PEG 84, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 11 Apr 2012.
- Aleksander Kucel & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi & Peter Robert, 2011. "Graduate labor mismatch in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 259, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Lopes, Margarida, 2011. "Education, vocational training and R&D: towards new forms of labor market regulation," MPRA Paper 32412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilyana Kuziemko, 2011. "Human Capital Spillovers in Families: Do Parents Learn from or Lean on their Children?," NBER Working Papers 17235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.