Report NEP-EDU-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabrielle Demange & Robert Fenge, 2010. "Competition in the quality of higher education: the impact of students' mobility," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564912, HAL.
- Renato Aguilar & Ruben Tansini, 2010. "Educación Preescolar y Rendimiento Escolar en las Escuelas Públicas de Montevideo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2010, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Renato Aguilar & Ruben Tansini, 2010. "Joint Analysis of Preschool Education and School Performance in Public Schools in Montevideo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 3310, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Renato Aguilar & Ruben Tansini, 2010. "Análisis Conjunto de la Asistencia a Preescolar y de su Impacto en el Rendimiento Escolar en el Corto y el Largo Plazo," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 3110, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Quintas, Helena & Gonçalves, José Alberto, 2010. "The leadership of schools in three regions in Portugal based on the findings of external evaluation," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-11, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- J. Hindriks & M. Verschelde & G. Rayp & K. Schoors, 2010. "School tracking, social segregation and educational opportunity: evidence from Belgium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/690, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Peter Huber, 2011. "Educational Attainment and Education-job Mismatch of Cross-border Commuters in the EU," WIFO Working Papers 388, WIFO.