Report NEP-EDU-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brindusa Anghel & Antonio Cabrales, 2010. "The Determinants of Success in Primary Education in Spain," Working Papers 2010-20, FEDEA.
- Cesar Alonso-Borrego & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2010. "Wage expectations for higher education students in Spain," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we1016, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Laurent WAGNER & Rohen DE JUNET D'AIGLEPIERRE, 2010. "Aid and Universal Primary Education," Working Papers, CERDI 201022, CERDI.
- Paola Bertolini & Michele Lalla & Valentina Toscano, 2010. "School insertion of foreign students of first and second generation in Italy," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 0631, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2010. "The Effects of School Quality in the Origin on the Payoff to Schooling for Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 5075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beffy, Magali & Fougère, Denis & Maurel, Arnaud, 2010. "The Effect of Part-Time Work on Post-Secondary Educational Attainment: New Evidence from French Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5069, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pereira, Pedro T., 2010. "Intergenerational Transmission of Education: An Alert to Empirical Implementation," IZA Discussion Papers 5074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Rabe, Birgitta, 2010. "Inequality in pupils' educational attainment: how much do family, sibling type and neighbourhood matter?," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Peter Friedrich & Janno Reiljan, 2010. "Strategies In The Fiscal Reform Of Estonian General Education," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia) 73, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Santos, Miguel, 2010. "School to Work Transition, Employment Attainment and VET. Theories Guide for Policy Makers," MPRA Paper 24056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mafalda Soeiro & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "Determinants of higher education students’ willingness to pay for violent crime reduction: a contingent valuation study," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 384, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Birgit Unger & Kerstin Pull & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2010. "Composition and Performance of Research Training Groups," Working Papers, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0130, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).