Report NEP-EDU-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/256921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rob French & Geeta Kingdon, 2010. "The relative effectiveness of private and government schools in Rural India: Evidence from ASER data," DoQSS Working Papers, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London 10-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - Institute of Education, University of London.
- Dhuey, Elizabeth & Lipscomb, Stephen, 2010. "Disabled or Young? Relative Age and Special Education Diagnoses in Schools," CLSSRN working papers, Vancouver School of Economics clsrn_admin-2010-7, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Feb 2010.
- Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo, 2010. "Tracking can be more equitable than mixing: Peer effects and college attendance," Working Papers 162, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- E. Anthon Eff & Christopher C. Klein & Reuben Kyle, 2010. "Identifying the Best Buys in U. S. Higher Education," Working Papers, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance 201004, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Peter Nurnberg & Morton Schapiro & David Zimmerman, 2010. "Students Choosing Colleges: Understanding the Matriculation Decision at a Highly Selective Private Institution," NBER Working Papers 15772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Drumaux & Robert Fouchet & Emil Turc, 2010. "LOLF from the vantage point of the university," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 10-018.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Joiozo, Renato & Kuhl Teles, Vladimir, 2010. "Human capital and innovation: evidence from panel cointegration tests," Textos para discussÃ£o 245, Escola de Economia de SÃ£o Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Diane M. Harnak Hall & Juergen Jung & Thomas Rhoads, 2010. "Does the Availability of Parental Health Insurance Affect the College Enrollment Decision of Young Americans?," Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics 2010-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Siri Borlaug & Merle Jacob, 2010. "Narrating commercialisation: Swedish university researchers and outreach," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100225, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Mark L. Hoekstra & Scott Carrell & James West, 2008. "Does Drinking Impair College Performance? Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Approach," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 356, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/254004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:4-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monteleone, Simona & Torrisi, Benedetto, 2010. "A Micro Data Analisys Of Italyâ€™s Brain Drain," MPRA Paper 20995, University Library of Munich, Germany.