Report NEP-EDU-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo Lara & Alejandra Mizala & Andrea Repetto, 2009. "The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches," Documentos de Trabajo 263, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2009. "Effects of Class Size on Achievement of College Students," MPRA Paper 16945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naomi Hossain, 2009. "School Exclusion as Social Exclusion: The Practices And Effects of Conditional Cash Transfer Programme for the Poor in Bangladesh," Working Papers id:2177, eSocialSciences.
- Lori Dorfman & Katie Woodruff & Sonja Herbert & Joel Ervice, 2009. "Making the Case for Early Care and Education: A Message Development Guide for Advocates," Working Papers id:2190, eSocialSciences.
- Shawn Kantor & Alexander Whalley, 2009. "Do Universities Generate Agglomeration Spillovers? Evidence from Endowment Value Shocks," NBER Working Papers 15299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- García Suaza, Andrés Felipe & Guataqui, Juan Carlos & Guerra, José Alberto & Maldonado, Darío, 2009. "Beyond the mincer equation: the internal rate of return to higher education in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005745, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Andersson, Christian & Johansson, Per, 2009. "Social stratification and out-of-school learning," Working Paper Series 2009:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Sandewall, Örjan & Cesarini, David & Johannesson, Magnus, 2009. "The Co-twin Methodology and Returns to Schooling – Testing a Critical Assumption," Working Paper Series 806, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kenn Ariga & Masako Kurosawa & Fumio Ohtake & Masaru Sasaki, 2009. "How do high school graduates in Japan compete for regular, full time jobs? An empirical analysis based upon an internet survey of the youth," KIER Working Papers 678, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umarep:2009006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broström, Anders & McKelvey, Maureen, 2009. "How do Organisational and Cognitive Distances Shape Firms’ Interactions with Universities and Public Research Institutes?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 188, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Research Governance in Academia: Are there Alternatives to Academic Rankings?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-17, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:dgr:umarep:2009005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Bearse, Buly A. Cardak, Gerhard Glomm, B. Ravikumar, 2009. "Why do Education Vouchers Fail?," Caepr Working Papers 2009-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.