Report NEP-EDU-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deborah Wilson & Bronwyn Croxson & Adele Atkinson, 2004. "“What Gets Measured Gets Done”: Headteachers’ Responses to the English Secondary School," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/107, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Simon Burgess & Brendon McConnell & Carol Propper & Deborah Wilson, 2004. "Sorting and Choice in English Secondary Schools," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/111, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Zon,Adriaan ,van & Antonietti,Roberto, 2005. "Education and Training in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Destruction," Research Memoranda 010, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Meng,Christoph & Heijke,Hans, 2005. "Student time allocation, the learning environment and the acquisition of competencies," Research Memoranda 001, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter & Weinberg,Bruce, 2005. "People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," Research Memoranda 002, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Zamac , Jovan, 2005. "Winners and Losers from a Demographic Shock under Different Intergenerational Transfer Schemes," Working Paper Series 2005:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Roland & John M. Quigley, John M. & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005. "Higher Education, Localization and Innovation: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 26, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson & Pierre Yared, 2005. "From Education to Democracy?," NBER Working Papers 11204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 2005. "The Labor Market Impact of High-Skill Immigration," NBER Working Papers 11217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:7/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Don J Webber, 2004. "Gender Specific Peer Groups and Choice at 16," Working Papers 0403, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.