Report NEP-EDU-2000-02-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brännäs, Kurt, 2000. "Estimation in a Duration Model for Evaluating Educational Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan Felstead & Francis Green & Ken Mayhew & Alan Pack, 1999. "The Impact of Training on Labour Mobility," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 9910, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Medio, Alfredo, 2000. "An Explanation of International Differences in Education and Workplace Training," IZA Discussion Papers 114, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria J. Luengo-Prado & Oscar Volij, 1999. "Public Education, Communities, and Vouchers," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 99-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- H. Naci Mocan & Stephen C. Billups & Jody Overland, 2000. "A Dynamic Model of Differential Human Capital and Criminal Activity," NBER Working Papers 7584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:yalegr:808 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven Stern & James Fitzgerald & Donna Shaunesey, 1998. "The Effect of Education Programs on Paratransit Demand of People with Disabilities," Virginia Economics Online Papers 325, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Ridder, Geert, 2000. "Fast Track or Failure: A Study of the Completion Rates of Graduate Students in Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 107, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorraine Dearden, 1999. "Qualifications and earnings in Britain: how reliable are conventional OLS estimates of the returns to education?," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W99/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Costas Meghir & Mårten Palme, 1999. "Assessing the effect of schooling on earnings using a social experiment," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W99/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav, 1999. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation: Inequality in the Process of Development," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 99-27, Brown University, Department of Economics.