Report NEP-ECM-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bekker, Paul A. & Crudu, Federico, 2012. "Symmetric Jackknife Instrumental Variable Estimation," MPRA Paper 37853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Márcio Laurini & Márcio Alves Diniz, 2012. "Bayesian Unit Root Testing in Stochastic Volatility Models Using INLA," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2012-05, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Guo, Penghui & Liu, Lihu, 2011. "Robust Test for Spatial Error Model:Considering Changes of Spatial Layouts and Distribution Misspecification," MPRA Paper 38050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2012.
- Beare, Brendan K. & Seo, Juwon, 2012. "Time irreversible copula-based Markov Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt31f8500p, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Beare, Brendan K. & Moon, Jong-Myun, 2012. "Testing the concavity of an ordinaldominance curve," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6qg1f8ms, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Audrino, Francesco & Meier, Pirmin, 2012. "Empirical pricing kernel estimation using a functional gradient descent algorithm based on splines," Economics Working Paper Series 1210, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2012. "Modeling and forecasting exchange rate volatility in time-frequency domain," Papers 1204.1452, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Xiaohu Wang & Jun Yu, 2012. "Double Asymptotics for Explosive Continuous Time Models," Working Papers 16-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Cory Koedel & Rebecca Leatherman & Eric Parsons, 2012. "Test Measurement Error and Inference from Value-Added Models," Working Papers 1201, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- M. Angeles Carnero Fernández & M. Hakan Eratalay, 2012. "Estimating VAR-MGARCH models in multiple steps," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- In-Koo Cho & Ken Kasa, 2012. "Model Validation and Learning," Discussion Papers dp12-07, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Carlo A. Favero, 2012. "Modelling and Forecasting Yield Differentials in the euro area. A non-linear Global VAR model," Working Papers 431, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:37980 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Damiano Brigo & Kyriakos Chourdakis, 2012. "Consistent single- and multi-step sampling of multivariate arrival times: A characterization of self-chaining copulas," Papers 1204.2090, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Robust Ranking of Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," Working Papers in Economics 12/06, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.