Report NEP-DGE-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muffasir Badshah & Paul Beaumont & Anuj Srivastava, 2011. "Computing Equilibrium Wealth Distributions in Models with Heterogeneous-Agents, Incomplete Markets and Idiosyncratic Risk," Working Papers wp2011_08_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- David de la Croix & Olivier Pierrard & Henri R. Sneessens, 2011. "Aging and Pensions in General Equilibrium: Labor Market Imperfections Matter," BCL working papers 62, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Klaus Prettner, 2011. "Population aging and endogenous economic growth," PGDA Working Papers 7211, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Liam Graham, 2011. "Learning, information and heterogeneity," CDMA Working Paper Series 201113, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van, 2011. "On the Existence of a Ramsey Equilibrium with Endogenous Labor Supply and Borrowing Constraints," Working Papers 24, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Anton A. Cheremukhin, 2011. "Labor matching: putting the pieces together," Working Papers 1102, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Luis E. Rojas, 2011. "Professional Forecasters: How to Understand and Exploit Them Through a DSGE Model," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008945, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo & Kozo Ueda, 2011. "Do banking shocks matter for the U.S. economy?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 86, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Di Nicolo, G. & Gamba, A. & Lucchetta, M., 2011. "Capital Regulation, Liquidity Requirements and Taxation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," Discussion Paper 2011-090, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kaplan, Greg & Violante, Giovanni L, 2011. "A Model of the Consumption Response to Fiscal Stimulus Payments," CEPR Discussion Papers 8562, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011. "Oil shocks through international transport costs: evidence from U.S. business cycles," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 82, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Wickens, Michael R., 2011. "A DSGE model of banks and financial intermediation with default risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8556, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:11-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bilbiie, Florin Ovidiu & Straub, Roland, 2011. "Asset Market Participation, Monetary Policy Rules and the Great Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles T Carlstrom & Timothy S Fuerst & Matthius Paustian, 2011. "Indexed debt contracts and the financial accelerator," Working Paper 1117, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Tommaso Monacelli & Vincenzo Quadrini & Antonella Trigari, 2011. "Financial Markets and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 17389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:2221195 is not listed on IDEAS anymore