Report NEP-DGE-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2011. "Asset pricing with concentrated ownership of capital," Working Paper Series 2011-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- colciago, andrea & Rossi, Lorenza, 2011. "Endogenous Market Structures and the Business Cycle," MPRA Paper 29629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreasen, Martin, 2011. "How non-Gaussian shocks affect risk premia in non-linear DSGE models," Bank of England working papers 417, Bank of England.
- Andreasen , Martin & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2011. "An efficient method of computing higher-order bond price perturbation approximations," Bank of England working papers 416, Bank of England.
- Igor Vetlov & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Laure Frey & Tibor Hlédik & Zoltán Jakab & Niki Papadopoulou & Lukas Reiss & Martin Schneider, 2010. "The Implementation of Scenarios Using DSGE Models," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 8, Bank of Lithuania.
- Yvonne Adema & Jan Bonenkamp & Lex Meijdam, 2011. "Retirement Flexibility and Portfolio Choice in General Equilibrium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-038/2/DSF13, Tinbergen Institute.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Patrick-Antoine Pintus, 2011. "Leapfrogging, Growth Reversals and Welfare," Working Papers halshs-00576743, HAL.
- Misch, Florian & Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard Anthony, 2011. "Fiscal policy and growth with complementarities and constraints on government," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Selim, Sheikh, 2011. "Optimal Taxation and Redistribution in a Two Sector Two Class Agents' Economy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Tirelli Patrizio & Acocella Nicola, 2011. "The optimal inflation rate revisited," wp.comunite 0069, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Hatcher, Michael C., 2011. "Price-level targeting versus inflation targeting over the long-term," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Acocella Nicola & Bisio Laura & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Pelloni Alessandra, 2011. "Labor market imperfections, real wage rigidities and financial shocks," wp.comunite 0070, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Christopher M. Gunn & Alok Johri, 2011. "News, Intermediation Efficiency and Expectations-driven Boom-bust Cycles," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-02, McMaster University.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Douglas Gale, 2011. "Money, Financial Stability and Efficiency," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/04, European University Institute.
- Andrew Clausen & Carlo Strub, 2011. "Money cycles," ECON - Working Papers 008, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Panetti, Ettore, 2011. "Unobservable savings, risk sharing and default in the financial system," MPRA Paper 29542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panetti, Ettore, 2011. "Financial liberalization and contagion with unobservable savings," MPRA Paper 29540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 2011. "Deposit Insurance without Commitment: Wall St. versus Main St," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/07, European University Institute.