Report NEP-DGE-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoffel, Kai & Costain, James & de Walque, Gregory & Kuester, Keith & Linzert, Tobias & Millard, Stephen & Pierrard, Olivier, 2009. "Inflation dynamics with labour market matching: assessing alternative specifications," Bank of England working papers 375, Bank of England.
- Fujisaki, Seiya & Mino, Kazuo, 2009. "Long-Run Impacts of Inflation Tax in the Presence of Multiple Capital Goods," MPRA Paper 16964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kai Christoffel & James Costain & Gregory de Walque & Keith Kuester & Tobias Linzert & Stephen Millard & Olivier Pierrard, 2009. "Wage, inflation and employment dynamics with labour market matching," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0918, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Ho, Wai-Hong & Wang, Yong, 2009. "Capital Income Taxation Revisited: The Role of Information Asymmetry in the Credit Market," MPRA Paper 17040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg & Christian Jaag, 2009. "Aging and the Financing of Social Security in Switzerland," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2009-26, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- John Duggan & Tasos Kalandrakis, 2009. "A Newton Collocation Method for Solving Dynamic Bargaining Games," Wallis Working Papers, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy WP60, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Robalino, David A. & Zylberstajn, Helio, 2009. "Ex-ante methods to assess the impact of social insurance policies on labor supply with an application to Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5027, The World Bank.
- Azzato, Jeffrey D. & Krawczyk, Jacek B., 2009. "InfSOCSol2 An updated MATLAB Package for Approximating the Solution to a Continuous-Time Infinite Horizon Stochastic Optimal Control Problem with Control and State Constraints," MPRA Paper 17027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Guido Menzio & Eric Smith, 2009. "Job Search with Bidder Memories," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-027, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Maoz, Yishay & Peled, Dan & Sarid, Assaf, 2009. "Trade Agreements, Bargaining and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 17064, University Library of Munich, Germany.