Report NEP-DGE-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoffel, Kai & Costain, James & de Walque, Gregory & Kuester, Keith & Linzert, Tobias & Millard, Stephen & Pierrard, Olivier, 2009. "Inflation dynamics with labour market matching: assessing alternative specifications," Bank of England working papers 375, Bank of England.
- Fujisaki, Seiya & Mino, Kazuo, 2009. "Long-Run Impacts of Inflation Tax in the Presence of Multiple Capital Goods," MPRA Paper 16964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kai Christoffel & James Costain & Gregory de Walque & Keith Kuester & Tobias Linzert & Stephen Millard & Olivier Pierrard, 2009. "Wage, inflation and employment dynamics with labour market matching," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0918, Banco de Espa�a.
- Ho, Wai-Hong & Wang, Yong, 2009. "Capital Income Taxation Revisited: The Role of Information Asymmetry in the Credit Market," MPRA Paper 17040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg & Christian Jaag, 2009. "Aging and the Financing of Social Security in Switzerland," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-26, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- John Duggan & Tasos Kalandrakis, 2009. "A Newton Collocation Method for Solving Dynamic Bargaining Games," Wallis Working Papers WP60, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Robalino, David A. & Zylberstajn, Helio, 2009. "Ex-ante methods to assess the impact of social insurance policies on labor supply with an application to Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5027, The World Bank.
- Azzato, Jeffrey D. & Krawczyk, Jacek B., 2009. "InfSOCSol2 An updated MATLAB Package for Approximating the Solution to a Continuous-Time Infinite Horizon Stochastic Optimal Control Problem with Control and State Constraints," MPRA Paper 17027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Guido Menzio & Eric Smith, 2009. "Job Search with Bidder Memories," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-027, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Maoz, Yishay & Peled, Dan & Sarid, Assaf, 2009. "Trade Agreements, Bargaining and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 17064, University Library of Munich, Germany.