Report NEP-DCM-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpmi:0408009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ulrich Kaiser & Hans Christian Kongsted, 2004. "True versus spurious state dependence in firm performance: the case of West German exports," CAM Working Papers 2004-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Bo E. Honoré & Luojia Hu, 2004. "Estimation of Discrete Time Duration Models with Grouped Data," CAM Working Papers 2004-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2004. "Cut-Point Shift and Index Shift in Self-Reported Health," IZA Discussion Papers 1286, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark N. Harris & Xueyan Zhao, 2004. "Modelling Tobacco Consumption with a Zero-Inflated Ordered Probit Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.