Report NEP-CWA-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tonus, özgür, 2005.
"Genişleyen Avrupa Birliği’nin enerji politikaları kapsamında Türkiye’nin yeri ve önemi
[The position and importance of Turkey in the scope of energy policies of the enlarging EU]," MPRA Paper 1855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009939 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2007. "Accounting for Growth: Comparing China and India," NBER Working Papers 12943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agata V. D´Addato & Daniele Vignoli & Sutay Yavuz, 2007. "Towards smaller family size in Egypt, Morocco and Turkey: overall change over time or socio-economic compositional effect?," MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany WP-2007-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Budina, Nina & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2007. "Quantitative approaches to fiscal sustainability analysis : a new World Bank tool applied to Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4169, The World Bank.
- Takashi Kurosaki & Yasuyuki Sawada & Asit Banerji & S.N. Mishra, 2007. "Rural-Urban Migration and Urban Poverty: Socio-Economic Profiles of Rickshaw Pullers and Owner-Contractors in North-East Delhi," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-485, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Husain, Fazal & Rashid, Abdul, 2006. "Significant Shift in Causal Relations of Money, Income, and Prices in Pakistan: The price Hikes in the Early 1970s," MPRA Paper 2243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorosh, Paul & Niazi, Muhammad Khan, 2006. "Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan, 2001-02: Methodology and Results," MPRA Paper 2242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara SANSEVERINO, 2007. "Microfinance in LDCs: multipurpose NGOs linkage models," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano 2007-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Javed, Attiya Y. & Iqbal, Robina, 2007. "Relationship between Corporate Governance Indicators and Firm Value: A Case Study of Karachi Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 2225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyder, Asma, 2007. "Wage Differentials, Rate of Return toEducation, and Occupational WageShare in the Labour Market of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narain, Urvashi & Krupnick, Alan J., 2007. "The Impact of Delhi's CNG Program on Air Quality," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-07-06, Resources For the Future.
- Kemal, M. Ali, 2007. "Fresh Assessment of the Underground Economy and Tax Evasion in Pakistan: Causes, Consequences, and Linkages with the Formal Economy," MPRA Paper 2226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haque, Nadeem ul Haque, 2006. "Awake the Sleeper Within: Releasing the Energy of Stifled Domestic Commerce," MPRA Paper 2141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elijah, Obayelu Abiodun & Uffort, Larry, 2007. "Comparative Analysis of the Relationship Between Poverty and Underground economy in the Highly developed, Transition and Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 2054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorosh, Paul & Salam, Abdul, 2006. "Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan: An Analysis of Policy Options," MPRA Paper 2244, University Library of Munich, Germany.