Report NEP-CTA-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Malcomson, 2012. "Relational Incentive Contracts with Private Information," Economics Series Working Papers 634, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- James Malcomson, 2012. "Relational Incentive Contracts with Persistent Private Information," Economics Series Working Papers 633, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Margaret Meyer & Florian Ederer & Richard Holden, 2013. "Gaming and Strategic Ambiguity in Incentive Provision," Economics Series Working Papers 640, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Chirantan Ganguly & Indrajit Ray, 2013. "Coordination and Cheap Talk in a Battle of the Sexes," Discussion Papers 13-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Frédéric Koessler, 2013. "Using or Hiding Private Information? An Experimental Study of Zero-Sum Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," Post-Print halshs-00773412, HAL.
- Meißner, Fabian & Schneider, Georg & Sureth, Caren, 2013. "The impact of corporate taxes and flexibility on entrepreneurial decisions with moral hazard and simultaneous firm and personal level taxation," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 141, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Chloe Qianzi Zeng, 2012. "Matching with Contracts: An Efficient Marriage Market?," Economics Series Working Papers 630, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kahn, Lisa B., 2013. "Asymmetric Information between Employers," IZA Discussion Papers 7147, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefan Jönsson & Armin Schmutzler, 2013. "All-pay auctions: Implementation and optimality," ECON - Working Papers 108, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Newton, Jonathan, 2013. "Cheap talk and editorial control," Working Papers 2013-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Ferguson, Neil T. N., 2012. "Terrorist Signalling and the End of Violence," NEPS Working Papers 10/2012, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Qiu, Jianying & Weitzel, Utz, 2013. "Experimental Evidence on Valuation and Learning with Multiple Priors," MPRA Paper 43974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Cotton & Arnaud Dellis, 2012. "Informational Lobbying and Agenda Distortion," Working Papers 2013-03, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- H Peyton Young & Thomas Noe, 2012. "The Limits to Compensation in the Financial Sector," Economics Series Working Papers 635, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.