Report NEP-CTA-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kouroche Vafaï, 2012. "Information in Hierarchies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12086, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kris De Jaegher, 2012. "The value of private information in the physician-patient relationship: a game-theoretic account," Working Papers 12-23, Utrecht School of Economics.
- B. Onur Tas, 2012. "Federal Reserve Private Information in Forecasting Interest Rates," Working Papers 1206, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Polimeni, Rachel & Levine, David I., 2012. "Prices Matter: Comparing Two Tests of Adverse Selection in Health Insurance," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt135813k8, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "Use and Abuse of Authority," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 391, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "Use and Abuse of Authority: A Behavioral Foundation of the Employment Relation," IZA Discussion Papers 7029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gick, Wolfgang & Pausch, Thilo, 2012. "Persuasion by stress testing: Optimal disclosure of supervisory information in the banking sector," Discussion Papers 32/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Gabriel de Abreu Madeira, 2012. "Legal Enforcement, Default and Heterogeneity of Project Financing Contracts," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_31, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- MacLeod, W. Bentley & Urquiola, Miguel, 2012. "Competition and Educational Productivity: Incentives Writ Large," IZA Discussion Papers 7063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kouroche Vafaï, 2012. "Supervision in Firms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12084, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Fehr, Ernst & Herz, Holger & Wilkening, Tom, 2012. "The Lure of Authority: Motivation and Incentive Effects of Power," IZA Discussion Papers 7030, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gyoshev, Stanley & Kaplan, Todd R. & Szewczyk, Samuel & Tsetsekos, George, 2012. "Why Do Financial Intermediaries Buy Put Options from Companies?," MPRA Paper 43149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Epstein, Gil S., 2012. "Employer's Information and Promotion-Seeking Activities," IZA Discussion Papers 7023, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).