Report NEP-CTA-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geoffroy de Clippel & David Perez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2010. "Egalitarian Equivalence under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 2010-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Salvatore Piccolo, 2010. "A Note on Free Entry under Uncertainty: on the Role of Asymmetric Information," CSEF Working Papers 250, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo, 2010. "Vertical Separation with Private Contracts," CSEF Working Papers 251, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Jul 2011.
- Li, Lingfang (Ivy) & Xiao, Erte, 2010. "Money Talks? An Experimental Study of Rebate in Reputation System Design," MPRA Paper 22401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergei Guriev & Anton Suvorov, 2010. "Why Less Informed Managers May Be Better Leaders," Working Papers w0142, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Barbara Schöndube-Pirchegger & Jens Robert Schöndube, 2009. "The Value of Delegation in a Dynamic Agency," FEMM Working Papers 09039, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Francisco J. Santos-Arteaga, 2010. "Bank Runs Without Sunspots," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 02-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Ben Ali Chiraz & Cédric Lesage, 2010. "Ownership concentration and audit fees: do auditors matter most when investors are protected least?," Post-Print hal-00476923, HAL.
- Roger Vickerman & Emil Evenhuis, 2010. "Transport Pricing and Public-Private Partnerships," Studies in Economics 1004, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Filippo Pavesi & Massimo Scotti, 2010. "Experts, Conflicts of Interest, and the Controversial Role of Reputation," Working Papers 185, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.