Report NEP-CTA-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Bos, 2010. "Charity Auctions for the Happy Few," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 45, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Â Leif Brandes & Â Egon Franck & Â Erwin Verbeek, . "Â The Validity of Models on the Information Content of Trades," Working Papers, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 00120, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2010.
- Caroline Hillairet & Ying Jiao, 2010. "Information Asymmetry in Pricing of Credit Derivatives," Papers, arXiv.org 1002.3256, arXiv.org.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Frédéric Lobez & Jean-Christophe Statnik, 2010. "Better borrowers, fewer banks?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), UniversitÃ© de Strasbourg 2010-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Gerard Padró i Miquel & Pierre Yared, 2010. "The Political Economy of Indirect Control," NBER Working Papers 15748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2010. "Stochastic Search Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1754, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Mariotti, Thomas, 2010. "Potential Competition in Preemption Games," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 594, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00449538_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore