Report NEP-CTA-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Malcomson, 2009. "Do Managers with Limited Liability Take More Risky Decisions? An Information Acquisition Model," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 453, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christelle Viauroux & Barnali Gupta, 2011. "Is Tax sharing Optimal? An Analysis in a Principal-Agent Framework," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers, UMBC Department of Economics 09-105, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00419234_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- AndrÃ© De Palma & Guillaume Prunier & Luc E. Leruth, 2009. "Towards a Principal-Agent Based Typology of Risks in Public-Private Partnerships," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Ludwig, Sandra & Strassmair, Christina, 2009. "An Experimental study on the information structure in teams," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 277, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Wu, Steven Y., 2009. "Producer Protection Legislation and Termination Damages in the Presence of Contracting Frictions," IZA Discussion Papers 4373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fossati, Amedeo & Montefiori, Marcello, 2009. "Migrants and mafia as global public goods," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 131, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Jörg Oechssler & Peter Duersch & Radovan Vadovic, 2009. "Mandatory Sick Pay Provision: A Labor Market Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2009-076, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 2009. "Multiplicity of mixed equilibria in mechanisms: A unified approach to exact and approximate implementation," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2009-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Florian Heiss & Daniel McFadden & Joachim Winter, 2009. "Regulation of private health insurance markets: Lessons from enrollment, plan type choice, and adverse selection in Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 15392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmed Doghmi & Miloudi Kobiyh, 2009. "On reciprocal Behavior in Prisoner Dilemma game," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2009-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Barlevy, Gadi & Neal, Derek, 2009. "Pay for Percentile," IZA Discussion Papers 4383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kou, Zonglai & Zhou, Min, 2009. "Multi-Tasking vs. Screening: A Model of Academic Tenure," MPRA Paper 17670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent Kockesen & Emanuele Gerratana, 2009. "Strategic Effects of Incomplete and Renegotiation-Proof Contracts," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 0908, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.