Report NEP-CTA-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Malcomson, 2009. "Do Managers with Limited Liability Take More Risky Decisions? An Information Acquisition Model," Economics Series Working Papers 453, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christelle Viauroux & Barnali Gupta, 2011. "Is Tax sharing Optimal? An Analysis in a Principal-Agent Framework," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-105, UMBC Department of Economics.
- André De Palma & Luc Leruth & Guillaume Prunier, 2009. "Towards a Principal-Agent Based Typology of Risks in Public-Private Partnerships," Working Papers hal-00419234, HAL.
- AndrÃ© De Palma & Guillaume Prunier & Luc E. Leruth, 2009. "Towards a Principal-Agent Based Typology of Risks in Public-Private Partnerships," IMF Working Papers 09/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Ludwig, Sandra & Strassmair, Christina, 2009. "An Experimental study on the information structure in teams," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 277, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Wu, Steven Y., 2009. "Producer Protection Legislation and Termination Damages in the Presence of Contracting Frictions," IZA Discussion Papers 4373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fossati, Amedeo & Montefiori, Marcello, 2009. "Migrants and mafia as global public goods," POLIS Working Papers 131, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Jörg Oechssler & Peter Duersch & Radovan Vadovic, 2009. "Mandatory Sick Pay Provision: A Labor Market Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-076, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 2009. "Multiplicity of mixed equilibria in mechanisms: A unified approach to exact and approximate implementation," Working Papers 2009-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Florian Heiss & Daniel McFadden & Joachim Winter, 2009. "Regulation of private health insurance markets: Lessons from enrollment, plan type choice, and adverse selection in Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 15392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmed Doghmi & Miloudi Kobiyh, 2009. "On reciprocal Behavior in Prisoner Dilemma game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Barlevy, Gadi & Neal, Derek, 2009. "Pay for Percentile," IZA Discussion Papers 4383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kou, Zonglai & Zhou, Min, 2009. "Multi-Tasking vs. Screening: A Model of Academic Tenure," MPRA Paper 17670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent Kockesen & Emanuele Gerratana, 2009. "Strategic Effects of Incomplete and Renegotiation-Proof Contracts," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0908, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.