Report NEP-CTA-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Rahman & Ichiro Obara, 2008. "Secret Contracts for Efficient Partnerships," Working Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics 2008-3, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 06 2008.
- Giebe, Thomas & Gürtler, Oliver, 2008. "Optimal Contracts for Lenient Supervisors," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 237, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Lindqvist, Erik, 2008. "Privatization of Credence Goods: Theory and an Application to Residential Youth Care," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 750, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 23 Sep 2008.
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2008. "Altruism and Career Concern," MPRA Paper 9414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven F. Koch & S. Ssekabira Ntege, 2008. "Returns To Schooling: Skills Accumulation Or Information Revelation?," Working Papers 200812, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Damianov, Damian, 2008. "Seller Competition by Mechanism Design," MPRA Paper 9348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2008. "The Allocation of Economic Capital in Opaque Financial Conglomerates," MPRA Paper 9432, University Library of Munich, Germany.