Report NEP-CTA-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindset, Snorre & Lund, Arne-Christian & Persson, Svein-Arne, 2008. "Credit Spreads and Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 2008/9, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2008. "Privacy, Publicity, and Choice," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0809, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jens Josephson & Joel Shapiro, 2008. "Interviews and adverse selection," Economics Working Papers 1093, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Robertas Zubrickas, 2008. "Optimal Grading," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0027, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2008. "Competing Liquidities: Corporate Securities Real Bonds and Bubbles," IDEI Working Papers 506, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Josephson, Jens & Shapiro, Joel, 2008. "Interviews and Adverse Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 6837, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mihara, H. Reiju, 2008. "The second-price auction solves King Solomon's dilemma," MPRA Paper 8801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brodaty, Thomas & Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Prieto, Ana, 2008. "Does Speed Signal Ability? The Impact of Grade Repetitions on Employment and Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 6832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.