Report NEP-CSE-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heike Belitz & Florian Mölders, 2013. "International Knowledge Spillovers through High-Tech Imports and R&D of Foreign-Owned Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1276, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evangelos I. Gkanas & Vasso MagkouKriticou & Sofoklis S. Makridis & Athanasios K. Stubos & Ioannis Bakouros, 2013. "Nanotechnology and Innovation, Recent status and the strategic implication for the formation of high tech clusters in Greece, in between a global economic crisis," Papers, arXiv.org 1303.5290, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Alfons Palangkaraya, 2013. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Export: The Case of Australian SMEs," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2013n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- JoÃ«lle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2013. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Empirical Application Using Firm-Level Patent Data," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 237, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jin, Hua, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Universities and Industrial Creation in China," Working Paper Series, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University 166, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.
- Max Nathan, 2013. "Top Team Demographics, Innovation and Business Performance: Findings from English Firms and Cities 2008-9," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0129, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Cozza, Claudio & Schettino, Francesco, 2013. "Explaining the Patenting Propensity: A Regional Analysis using EPO-OECD Data," MPRA Paper 45084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2013. "Basic Innovation and Firm Performance," Working Papers, Izmir University of Economics 1301, Izmir University of Economics.
- Backman, Mikaela, 2013. "Banks and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 301, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Shirokova Galina & Knatko Dmitri & Vega Gina, 2013. "To Be or Not to Be: When Should a Threshold Firm in an Emerging Market Move to Professional Management?," EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS 13/01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Ana Paula Faria & Natália Barbosa, 2013. "Does venture capital really foster innovation?," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 03/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Andrea Beltramello & Linda Haie-Fayle & Dirk Pilat, 2013. "Why New Business Models Matter for Green Growth," OECD Green Growth Papers, OECD Publishing 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Orszaghova, Lucia & Savelin, Li & Schudel, Willem, 2013. "External competitiveness of EU candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank 141, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elsa Cristina Vaz & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2013. "International Competitiveness: is the reduction of wages a solution? An evaluation of the Portuguese case," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2013/03, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- VAN CAMP, Jelle & BRAET, Johan, 2013. "Proposing a taxonomy for performance measurement systems' failures," Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics 2013004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Saskia Vossenberg, 2013. "Women Entrepreneurship Promotion in Developing Countries: What explains the gender gap in entrepreneurship and how to close it?," Working Papers, Maastricht School of Management 2013/08, Maastricht School of Management.