Report NEP-CSE-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Woodward & Elzbieta Wojnicka & Wojciech Pander, 2012. "Innovation Systes and Knowledge-Intensive Enterpreneurship: a Country Case Study of Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0446, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2012. "The role of ownership as R&D incentive in business groups," Working Papers 1205, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Jörg Freiling & Sven M. Laudien, 2012. "Regional Headquarters Capabilities as Key Facilitator of the Coordination of Transnational Business Activities," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 02 / 2012, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Oct 2012.
- G.T. Lumpkin & L. Steier & M. Wright, 2012. "Strategic Entrepreneurship In Family Business," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/798, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- M. Wright & S. Marlow, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Activity in the Venture Creation and Development Process," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/799, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- M. Wright & X. Liu & I. Filatotchev, 2012. "Returnee Entrepreneurs: Resource Orchestration, Context and Knowledge Spillovers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/797, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia, 2012. "A “Human Growth” Perspective on Organizational Resources and Firm Performance," Department of Economics Working Papers 1209, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance : microeconomic evidence from advanced and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6245, The World Bank.
- Rob Aalbers & Victoria Shestalova & Viktoria Kocsis, 2012. "Innovation policy for directing technical change in the power sector," CPB Discussion Paper 223, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ghouri, AM & Saleem, F & Malik, A, 2012. "Business Owners’ Preferences in Marketing Practices and their Impact on Firm Performance," MPRA Paper 42168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2012. "The Effects of FDI on Domestic Employment and Workforce Composition," Discussion papers 12069, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- M. Meuleman & M. Jääskeläinen & M. V.J. Maula & M. Wright & D. S. Siegel, 2012. "Relational Embeddedness, Institutional Distance, And Partner Selection Decisions Across Borders," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/796, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Huw Edwards, 2012. "Regulatory protection when firms decide first on technical collaboration and R&D," Working Papers 2012.05, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Daniel HÃ¶gele & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2012. "The Influence of Superstars on Organizational Identification of External Stakeholders: Empirical Findings from Professional Soccer," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-18, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- A. Pozzi & F. Schivardi, 2012. "Demand or productivity: What determines firm growth?," Working Paper CRENoS 201224, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.