Business Owners’ Preferences in Marketing Practices and their Impact on Firm Performance
AbstractThis short paper is the extended part of Ghouri, et al. (2011) study. This paper presents the finding about the owners of restaurant and catering businesses marketing practices. This study showed their mindset about the marketing practices. The findings suggest that owners of restaurants and catering businesses practicing advertising and pricing better as compare to overall results of previous study Ghouri et al. (2011). As owner are the whole and soul of the business and can visualize the business and its activities from the top, so he/ she taking right decision regarding advertising and pricing activities of marketing. Overall marketing practices as perspective of owners are very influential on performance which indicated the owners’ will and believe about the marketing practices.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 42168.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Journal of Economics Business and Management Studies 1.1(2012): pp. 30-35
Owners Preferences; Marketing Practices; Firm Performance; SME;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-11-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HME-2012-11-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2012-11-03 (Marketing)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fried, Vance H. & Bruton, Garry D. & Hisrich, Robert D., 1998. "Strategy and the board of directors in venture capital-backed firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 493-503, November.
- Almira CURRI-MEMETI, 2011. "Public Relations as Promotional Activity," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(11(564)), pages 21-26, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.