Report NEP-CSE-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008. "Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 583, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "Strategic Information Disclosure and Competition for an Imperfectly Protected Innovation," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Varma, Sumati, 2008. "International venturing emerging paradigms - a study of the Indian IT industry," MPRA Paper 14028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Cedrola & Loretta Battaglia & Alessandra Tzannis, 2009. "The Italian SMEs in the International context. A model to succeed in the global arena," Working Papers 52-2009, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Mar 2009.
- Marco Cucculelli & Giacinto Micucci, 2009. "The Age Effect in Entrepreneurship: Founder’s Tenure, Firm Performance, and the Economic Environment," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0903, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2009. "Forecasting Russian Foreign Trade Comparative Advantages in the Context of a Potential WTO Accession," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200914, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mário A. P. M. Silva, 2009. "A Model of Growth with Intertemporal Knowledge Externalities, Augmented with Contemporaneous Knowledge Externalities," FEP Working Papers 315, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- KATO Atsuyuki, 2009. "Productivity, Returns to Scale and Product Differentiation in the Retail Trade Industry: An empirical analysis using Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 09009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg, 2009. "Corporate Finance and Comparative Advantage," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00367692_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rajagopal, 2009. "Determinants of Shopping Behavior of Urban Consumers," Marketing Working Papers 2009-01-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Angel Alañón Pardo & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2009. "Accessibility and Industrial Location: evidence from Spain," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Empresariales 09-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Sunil Mani, 2009. "The Growth of Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in India, 1991-2007 Analysis of its Evidence and Facilitating Factors," Working Papers id:1877, eSocialSciences.