Report NEP-COM-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sumitro Banerjee & David A. Soberman, 2013. "Product development capability and marketing strategy for new durable products," ESMT Research Working Papers, ESMT European School of Management and Technology ESMT-13-01, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Philippe Choné & Romain De Nijs & Lionel Wilner, 2012. "Intertemporal Pricing with Unobserved Consumer Arrival Times," Working Papers, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique 2012-23, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Kjenstad, Einar & Su, Xunhua, 2012. "Product Market Predatory Threats and the Use of Performance-sensitive Debt," MPRA Paper 44114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Senay Sokullu, 2012. "Nonparametric Analysis of Two-Sided Markets," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/628, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Nathalie Chappe & Marie Obidzinski, 2013. "The impact of the number of courts on the demand for trials," Working Papers, CRESE 2013-01, CRESE.
- Robin Lindsey & André De Palma, 2013. "Cost Recovery from Congestion Tolls with Long-run Uncertainty," Working Papers, HAL hal-00784299, HAL.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Keizo Mizuno, 2012. "Infrastructure Upgrades and Foreclosure with Coexistence of Service-Based and Facility-Based Firms," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0860, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hugh Gravelle & Rita Santos & Luigi Siciliani, 2013. "Does a hospitals quality depend on the quality of other hospitals? A spatial econometrics approach to investigating hospital quality competition," Working Papers, Centre for Health Economics, University of York 082cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Nicolas Houy & Izabela Jelovac, 2013. "Drug launch timing and international reference pricing," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00782179, HAL.
- Kuper, Gerard & Mulder, Machiel, 2013. "Cross-border infrastructure constraints, regulatory measures and economic integration of the Dutch - German gas market," Research Report, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management) 13001-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2012. "Market Power, Governance and Innovation: OECD Evidence," MPRA Paper 44141, University Library of Munich, Germany.