Report NEP-COM-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chirco, Alessandra & Colombo, Caterina & Scrimitore, Marcella, 2010. "Quantity Competition, Endogenous Motives and Behavioral Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 24165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Arbatskaya & Hideo Konishi, 2010. "Referrals in Search Markets," Emory Economics 1004, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Carlos D. Santos, 2010. "Competition, product and process innovation: an empirical analysis," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Oberhofer, Harald, 2010. "Employment effects of acquisitions: Evidence from acquired European firms," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010-10, University of Salzburg.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco Lagos, 2010. "Modelling structural changes in the volatility process," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-07, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Omer Biran, 2010. "Strategic Collusion in Auctions with Externalities," Working Papers hal-00505477, HAL.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2010. "Posted Pricing as a Plus Factor," Economics Working Paper Archive 565, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2010. "Competition among mass media," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1013, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag & Martin Koller & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Postal Markets and Electronic Substitution: Implications for Regulatory Practices and Institutions in Europe," Working Papers 0023, Swiss Economics.
- Charles J. Romeo & Aran Canes, 2010. "A Theory of Quality Competition in Newspaper Joint Operating Agreements," EAG Discussions Papers 201004, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Nicholas Bloom & Carol Propper & Stephan Seiler & John van Reenan, 2010. "The Impact of Competition on Management Quality: Evidence from Public Hospitals," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/237, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Martin Gaynor & Rodrigo Moreno-Serra & Carol Propper, 2010. "Death by Market Power. Reform, Competition and Patient Outcomes in the National Health Service," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/242, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Yonghong An & Michael R. Baye & Yingyao Hu & John Morgan & Matt Shum, 2010. "Horizontal Mergers of Online Firms: Structural Estimation and Competitive Effects," Economics Working Paper Archive 564, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Margit Molnár, 2010. "Measuring Competition in Slovenian Industries: Estimation of Mark-ups," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 787, OECD Publishing.