Report NEP-COM-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Deltas & Thanasis Stengos & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2010. "Product Line Pricing in a Vertically Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Papers 1010, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00440126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oksana Loginova & X. Hnery Wang, 2010. "Customization in an Endogenous-Timing Game with Vertical Â Differentiation," Working Papers 1008, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Marzia Raybaudi & Martin Sola & Shasikanta Naindebam, 2010. "The Optimal Timing of the Introduction of New Products," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-07, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Alexander Schiersch & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke, 2010. "Empiricism Meets Theory: Is the Boone-Indicator Applicable?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1030, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marco Marini & Alberto Zevi, 2010. "Consumer Cooperatives and Welfare in a Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers 1010, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Julio Peña Torres & Gabriel Fernándes Aguirre,, 2010. "Auctions, Entry Deterrence and Divisibility of the Object for Sale," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv247, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2010. "Shadow Economy and Entrepreneurial Entry," IZA Discussion Papers 5053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ramdas, Kamalini & Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr & Moore, William L., 2010. "A Methodology to Support Product Differentiation Decisions," Staff General Research Papers 31348, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2010. "An Institutional Analysis of the Enforcement Problems in Merger Control," Working Papers 101/10, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Jean-Claude Cosset & Siham Meknassi, 2010. "Does Cross-Listing in the US Foster Mergers and Acquisitions and Increase Target Shareholder Wealth?," Cahiers de recherche 1023, CIRPEE.
- Rania Zaher Naguib, 2010. "Price Discrimination in Practice: The Market for Drugs in Egypt and the U.S," Working Papers 20, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Martin Gaynor & Rodrigo Moreno-Serra & Carol Propper, 2010. "Death by Market Power: Reform, Competition and Patient Outcomes in the National Health Service," NBER Working Papers 16164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & DE BRUYNE, Denis, 2010. "Port activities, hinterland congestion, and optimal government policies: The role of vertical integration in logistic operations," Working Papers 2010012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sonia Schwartz & Hubert Stahn, 2010. "Competitive Permit Markets and Vertical Structures: The Relevance of Imperfect Competitive Eco-Industries," Working Papers halshs-00501831, HAL.