Report NEP-COM-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Howard Smith & John Thanassoulis, 2009. "Upstream Competition and Downstream Buyer Power," Economics Series Working Papers 420, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Matthijs R Wildenbeest, 2009. "An Empirical Model of Search with Vertically Differentiated Products," Working Papers, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy 2009-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Paula Sarmento & António Brandão, 2009. "Next Generation Access Networks: The Effects of Vertical Spillovers on Access and Innovation," FEP Working Papers 321, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rieko Aoki & Aaron Schiff, 2009. "Collective Rights Organizations and Investment in Upstream R&D," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-045, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Philipp Weinschenk, 2009. "Persistence of Monopoly and Research Specialization," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Christian A. Ruzzier, 2009. "Asset Specificity and Vertical Integration: Williamson’s Hypothesis Reconsidered," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-119, Harvard Business School.
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki & SUNADA Mitsuru, 2009. "Measurement of the Consumer Benefit of Competition in Retail Outlets," Discussion papers 09015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- George Gardner & Andrew Stone, 2009. "Competition Between Payment Systems," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2009-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- George Gardner & Andrew Stone, 2009. "Competition Between Payment Systems: Results," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2009-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Elena Panova, 2009. "Confirmatory News," Cahiers de recherche 0912, CIRPEE.
- Foros, Øystein & Steen, Frode, 2009. "Gasoline prices jump up on Mondays: An outcome of aggressive competition?," Discussion Papers 2009/2, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Thorsten Lübbers, 2009. "Is Cartelisation Profitable? A Case Study of the Rhenish Westphalian Coal Syndicate, 1893-1913," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ishikawa, Jota & Morita, Hodaka & Mukunoki, Hiroshi, 2008. "FDI in Post-Production Services and Product Market Competition," CCES Discussion Paper Series 1, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2009. "Financial market pressures, tacit collusion and oil price formation," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/14, University of Stavanger.