Report NEP-CMP-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:idb:brikps:37478 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kamal Boukhetala & Arsalane Guidoum, 2011. "Sim.DiffProc: A Package for Simulation of Diffusion Processes in R," Working Papers hal-00629841, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pree Thiengburanathum & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Yacine Ouzrout & Nopasit Chakpitak & Abdelaziz Bouras, 2010. "An integrated planning-simulation-architecture approach for logistics sharing management: A case study in Northern Thailand and Southern China," Post-Print halshs-00628948, HAL.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Ryuta Ray Kato & Masumi Kawade & Shun-ichiro Bessho, 2011. "Health Insurance Reform and Economic Growth: Simulation Analysis in Japan," Working Papers, Research Institute, International University of Japan EMS_2011_17, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Mueller, Marc & Ferrari, Emanuele, 2011. "Deriving CGE Baselines from Macro-economic Projections," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists 114638, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- TÃ³masson, Helgi, 2011. "Some Computational Aspects of Gaussian CARMA Modelling," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 274, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ryuta Ray Kato, 2011. "The Impact of Marginal Tax Reforms on the Supply of Health Related Services in Japan," Working Papers, Research Institute, International University of Japan EMS_2011_19, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Mack, Gabriele & Mohring, Anke & Zimmermann, Albert & Gennaio, Maria-Pia & Mann, Stefan & Ferjani, Ali, 2011. "Farm Entry Policy and Its Impact on Structural Change Analysed by and Agent-based Sector Model," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists 114374, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Witte, BjÃ¶rn-Christopher, 2011. "Fund managers - why the best might be the worst: On the evolutionary vigor of risk-seeking behavior," BERG Working Paper Series 81, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Siddig, Khalid H.A. & Babiker, Babiker Idris, 2011. "Agricultural Efficiency Gains and Trade Liberalization in Sudan," Agricultural Economics Working Paper Series, University of Khartoum, Department of Agricultural Economics 112786, University of Khartoum, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Cecilia Llambi & Silvia Laens & Marcelo Perera & Mery Ferrando, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of the 2007 Tax Reform on Povert and Inequality in Uruguay," Working Papers PMMA, PEP-PMMA 2011-14, PEP-PMMA.
- Winter, Joachim K. & Schlafmann, Kathrin & Rodepeter, Ralf, 2011. "Rules of Thumb in Life-Cycle Saving Decisions," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 12334, University of Munich, Department of Economics.