Report NEP-CMP-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. Edward Taylor, 2010. "Technical Guidelines for Evaluating the Impacts of Tourism Using Simulation Models," IDB Publications 37478, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kamal Boukhetala & Arsalane Guidoum, 2011. "Sim.DiffProc: A Package for Simulation of Diffusion Processes in R," Working Papers hal-00629841, HAL.
- Imkeller, Peter & Reveillac, Anthony & Zhang, Jianing, 2011. "Solvability and numerical simulation of BSDEs related to BSPDEs with applications to utility maximization," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/7101, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Pree Thiengburanathum & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Yacine Ouzrout & Nopasit Chakpitak & Abdelaziz Bouras, 2010. "An integrated planning-simulation-architecture approach for logistics sharing management: A case study in Northern Thailand and Southern China," Post-Print halshs-00628948, HAL.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Ryuta Ray Kato & Masumi Kawade & Shun-ichiro Bessho, 2011. "Health Insurance Reform and Economic Growth: Simulation Analysis in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2011_17, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Mueller, Marc & Ferrari, Emanuele, 2011. "Deriving CGE Baselines from Macro-economic Projections," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114638, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tómasson, Helgi, 2011. "Some Computational Aspects of Gaussian CARMA Modelling," Economics Series 274, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ryuta Ray Kato, 2011. "The Impact of Marginal Tax Reforms on the Supply of Health Related Services in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2011_19, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Mack, Gabriele & Mohring, Anke & Zimmermann, Albert & Gennaio, Maria-Pia & Mann, Stefan & Ferjani, Ali, 2011. "Farm Entry Policy and Its Impact on Structural Change Analysed by and Agent-based Sector Model," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114374, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Witte, Björn-Christopher, 2011. "Fund managers - why the best might be the worst: On the evolutionary vigor of risk-seeking behavior," BERG Working Paper Series 81, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Siddig, Khalid H.A. & Babiker, Babiker Idris, 2011. "Agricultural Efficiency Gains and Trade Liberalization in Sudan," Agricultural Economics Working Paper Series 112786, University of Khartoum, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Cecilia Llambi & Silvia Laens & Marcelo Perera & Mery Ferrando, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of the 2007 Tax Reform on Povert and Inequality in Uruguay," Working Papers PMMA 2011-14, PEP-PMMA.
- Winter, Joachim K. & Schlafmann, Kathrin & Rodepeter, Ralf, 2011. "Rules of Thumb in Life-Cycle Saving Decisions," Discussion Papers in Economics 12334, University of Munich, Department of Economics.