Report NEP-CMP-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raul Jimenez & Haydee Lugo & Maxi San Miguel, 2009. "Resistance to learning and the evolution of cooperation," Economics Working Papers we092012, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Yu, Tongkui & Li, Honggang, 2008. "Dynamic Regimes of a Multi-agent Stock Market Model," MPRA Paper 14339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Van Peteghem & M. Vanhoucke, 2009. "An Artificial Immune System for the Multi-Mode Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/555, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14382 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Huppmann & Franziska Holz, 2009. "A Model for the Global Crude Oil Market Using a Multi-Pool MCP Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 869, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zhigang Feng & Jianjun Miao & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Manual Santos, 2009. "Numerical Simulation of Nonoptimal Dynamic Equilibrium Models," Working Papers 0912, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Journée, Michel & Nesterov, Yurii & Richtarik, Peter & Sepulchre, Rodolphe, 2008. "Generalized power method for sparse principal component analysis," CORE Discussion Papers 2008070, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lance Fortnow, 2008. "Program Equilibria and Discounted Computation Time," Discussion Papers 1473, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Floris J. Huétink & Alexander van der Vooren & Floortje Alkemade, 2009. "Initial infrastructure development strategies for the transition to sustainable mobility," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-05, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2009.
- Dikaios Tserkezos & Eleni Thanou Thanou, 2009. "Portfolio Management: An investigation of the implications of measurement errors in stock prices on the creation, management and evaluation of stock portfolios, using stochastic simulations," Working Papers 0904, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Bargain O, 2009. "The Distributional Effects of Tax-benefit Policies under New Labour: A Shapley Decomposition," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/09, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nesterov, Y., 2008. "Barrier subgradient method," CORE Discussion Papers 2008060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Richtarik, Peter, 2008. "Approximate level method," CORE Discussion Papers 2008083, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Concetta Rondinelli & Cheti Nicoletti, 2009. "The (mis)specification of discrete duration models with unobserved heterogeneity: a Monte Carlo study," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 705, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sofia Bauducco & Ales Bulir & Martin Cihak, 2008. "Monetary Policy Rules with Financial Instability," Working Papers 2008/8, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- YATSENKO, Yuri & HRITONENKO, Natali, 2008. "Discrete-continuous analysis of optimal equipment replacement," CORE Discussion Papers 2008069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BRECHET, Thierry & EYCKMANS, Johan & GERARD, François & MARBAIX, Philippe, 2008. "The impact of the unilateral EU commitment on the stability of international climate agreements," CORE Discussion Papers 2008061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lönnbark, Carl, 2009. "Uncertainty of Multiple Period Risk Measures," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 768, Umeå University, Department of Economics.