Report NEP-CMP-2004-02-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shinichi Muto & Hisa Morisugi & Taka Ueda, 2003. "Measuring Market Damage of Automobile Related Carbon Tax by Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium model," ERSA conference papers ersa03p257, European Regional Science Association.
- Arnab Majumdar & Washington Ochieng & Robert B. Noland, 2003. "An Analysis of the Spatio-Temporal Factors Affecting Aircraft Conflicts Based on Simulation Modelling," ERSA conference papers ersa03p389, European Regional Science Association.
- Aksoy, Yunus & Orphanides, Athanasios & Small, David & Wieland, Volker & Wilcox, David, 2003. "A Quantitative Exploration of the Opportunistic Approach to Disinflation," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 4073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manfred M. Fischer, 2003. "Principles of Neural Spatial Interaction Modeling," ERSA conference papers ersa03p526, European Regional Science Association.
- Andy Bauer & Nicholas Haltom & Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramirez, 2003. "Using the Kalman filter to smooth the shocks of a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2003-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Yorgos N. Photis & Panos Manetos, 2003. "Simulation of urban system evolution in a synergetic modelling framework. The case of Attica, Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa03p353, European Regional Science Association.