Report NEP-CFN-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donato Masciandaro & Marc Quintyn, 2008. "Institutions Matter: Financial Supervision Architecture, Central Bank and Path Dependence. General Trends and the South Eastern European Countries," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 89, Bank of Greece.
- Kliti Ceca & Kelmend Rexha & Elsida Orhan, 2008. "Banking and Finance in South - Eastern Europe: The Albanian Case," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 84, Bank of Greece.
- MESNARD, Louis de, 2008. "On companies' microeconomic behavior : profit rate versus economic profit," LEG - Document de travail - Economie, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne 2008-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Item repec:ctl:louvco:2008027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco A. Franzoni, 2006. "Underinvestment vs. Overinvestment: Evidence from Price Reactions to Pension Contributions," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series, Swiss Finance Institute 08-22, Swiss Finance Institute, revised May 2008.
- Frank Leung & Philip Ng, 2008. "Impact of IPO Activities on the Hong Kong Dollar Interbank Market," Working Papers, Hong Kong Monetary Authority 0811, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Laurence Fung & Chi-sang Tam & Ip-wing Yu, 2008. "Changes in Investors' Risk Appetite - An Assessment of Financial Integration and Interdependence," Working Papers, Hong Kong Monetary Authority 0812, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Darcey McVanel & Nikita Perevalov, 2008. "Financial Constraints and the Cash-Holding Behaviour of Canadian Firms," Discussion Papers, Bank of Canada 08-16, Bank of Canada.
- Radovan Chalupka & Juraj Kopecsni, 2008. "Modelling Bank Loan LGD of Corporate and SME Segments: A Case Study," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2008/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2008.
- Aleksandra Gregoric & Saso Polanec & Sergeja Slapnicar, 2008. "Pay me Right: Reference Values and Executive Compensation," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 22008, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.