Report NEP-CFN-2003-01-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "The effectiveness and usefulness for commodity-dependent countries of new tools in commodity markets: risk management and collateralized finance," Finance, EconWPA 0301003, EconWPA.
- Eli Ofek & Matthew Richardson & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2003. "Limited Arbitrage and Short Sales Restrictions: Evidence from the Options Markets," NBER Working Papers 9423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "New types of non-trade related participation in commodity futures markets," Finance, EconWPA 0301004, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "The feasibility of an international tropical plywood futures contract," Risk and Insurance, EconWPA 0301001, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "Potential applications of structured commodity financing techniques for banks in developing countries," Finance, EconWPA 0301002, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "Farmers and farmers’ associations in developing countries and their use of modern financial instruments," Finance, EconWPA 0301001, EconWPA.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 2003. "Private Information, Growth and Asset Prices with Stochastic Disturbances," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0301, Department of Economics, Tufts University.