Report NEP-CDM-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Marc Vorsat, 2011. "Non-anonymous ballot aggregation: an axiomatic generalization of Approval Voting," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 1103, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Borgers, Tilman & Smith, Doug, 2011. "Robust mechanism design and dominant strategy voting rules," MPRA Paper 37027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrice Barthelemy & Gabriele Esposito & Mathieu Martin & Vincent Merlin, 2011. "Fair Apportionment in the Italian Senate : Which Reform Should Be Implemented?," THEMA Working Papers 2011-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fabrice Barthelemy & Dominique Lepelley & Mathieu Martin, 2011. "On the Likelihood of Dummy players in Weighted Majority Games," THEMA Working Papers 2011-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Kazuya Kikuchi, 2012. "Multidimensional Political Competition with Non-Common Beliefs," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-226, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nicolas-Guillaume Martineau, 2012. "The Influence of Special Interests and Party Activists on Electoral Competition," Cahiers de recherche 12-02, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Alan de Bromhead & Barry Eichengreen & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2012. "Right-Wing Political Extremism in the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 17871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Gersbach & Oriana Ponta, 2012. "Unraveling Short- and Farsightedness in Politics," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/158, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Kirill Borissov & Thierry Brechet & Stephane Lambrecht, 2012. "Environmental maintenance in a dynamic model with heterogenous agents," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-02/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.