Report NEP-CDM-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodet, Cortney S., 2011. "Voter Behavior and Seniority Advantage in Pork Barrel Politics," MPRA Paper 33192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Faravelli & Randall Walsh, 2011. "Smooth Politicians and Paternalistic Voters: A Theory of Large Elections," NBER Working Papers 17397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodet, Cortney S., 2011. "Fact Finding Trips to Italy: An experimental investigation of voter incentives," MPRA Paper 33193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André Blais & Jean-Benoît Pilet & Karine Van Der Straeten & Jean-François Laslier & Maxime Heroux-Legault, 2011. "To vote or to abstain? An experimental study or first past the poste and PR elections," Working Papers hal-00616823, HAL.
- Paola Conconi & Giovanni Facchini & Maurizio Zanardi, 2011. "Policymakers’ Horizon and Trade Reforms," Development Working Papers 311, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Hanming Fang & Dmitry A. Shapiro & Arthur Zillante, 2011. "An Experimental Study of Alternative Campaign Finance Systems: Donations, Elections and Policy Choices," NBER Working Papers 17384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan & Kailash C. Pradhan, 2011. "Aligning With One's Own: Private Voting and Public Outcomes in Elections in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2011-09, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Leo Wangler & JJuan-Carlos Altamirano-Cabrera & Hans-Peter Weikard, 2011. "The Political Economy of International Environmental Agreements: A Survey," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-038, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Frederico Finan & Laura A. Schechter, 2011. "Vote-Buying and Reciprocity," NBER Working Papers 17411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michalis Drouvelis & Alejandro Saporiti & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2011. "Political Motivations and Electoral Competition: Equilibrium Analysis and Experimental Evidence," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1119, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Stephen P. Holland & Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel & Nathan C. Parker, 2011. "Some Inconvenient Truths About Climate Change Policy: The Distributional Impacts of Transportation Policies," NBER Working Papers 17386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sander Muns, 2011. "A note on the Shapley value for characteristic functions on bipartitions," CPB Discussion Paper 189, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.