Report NEP-CDM-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jenny De Freitas, 2009. "A Probabilistic Voting Model of Progressive Taxation with Incentive Effects," DEA Working Papers 34, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Daniel J. Seidmann, 2009. "A Theory of Voting Patterns and Performance in Private and Public Committees," Discussion Papers 2009-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Edwards, Jeremy S S & Weichenrieder, Alfons J, 2009. "Control Rights, Pyramids, and the Measurement of Ownership Concentration," MPRA Paper 13830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schouten, Michael C., 2009. "The Case for Mandatory Ownership Disclosure," MPRA Paper 12800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bénabou, Roland, 2009. "Groupthink: Collective Delusions in Organizations and Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7193, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salomonsson, Marcus, 2009. "Group Selection: The quest for social preferences," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 712, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Finus, Michael & Rundshagen, Bianca, 2009. "Simulating a Sequential Coalition Formation Process for the Climate Change Problem: First Come, but Second Served?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-08, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Francesca Bortolami & Luigi Mittone, 2009. "Does Participating in a Collective Decision Affect the Levels of Contributions Provided? An Experimental Investigation," CEEL Working Papers 0902, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Levent Ulku, 2009. "Optimal Combinatorial Mechanism Design," Working Papers 0903, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Mahmoud Farrokhi, 2009. "Coalition formation in the Airport Problem," Working Papers 416, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.