Report NEP-CDM-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emma Galli & Veronica Grembi & Fabio Padovano, 2008. "Would You Trust An Italian Politician? Preliminary Evidence From Italian Regional Politics," Working Papers, CREI UniversitÃ degli Studi Roma Tre 0208, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2008.
- Arianna Degan & Antonio Merlo, 2007. "Do Voters Vote Ideologically?, Third Version," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 08-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Aug 2008.
- Borck, Rainald & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2008. "Preferences for Childcare Policies: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Dyck & David Moss & Luigi Zingales, 2008. "Media versus Special Interests," NBER Working Papers 14360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klein, Daniel B., 2008. "Resorting to Statism to Find Meaning:Conservatism and Leftism," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 126, The Ratio Institute.
- Zimmermann, Klaus W. & Horgos, Daniel, 2008. "Interest Groups and Economic Performance: Some New Evidence," Working Paper, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg 84/2008, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2008. "Lobbying, Corruption and Other Banes," IZA Discussion Papers 3693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans Gersbach & Felix Mühe, 2008. "Vote-Buying and Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich 08/94, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.