Report NEP-CDM-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Fossati, . "Political Institutional Change in Latin America," Working Papers - Programa TeorÃa de las Relaciones Internacionales, Argentine Center of International Studies 031, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Pande, Rohini, 2007. "Parochial Politics: Ethnic Preferences and Politician Corruption," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2007. "A non-monetary form of Clarke pivotal voting," MPRA Paper 3964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2007. "Why one would accept Voting Theory for Democracy and reject the Penrose Square Root Weights," MPRA Paper 3885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 2007.
- Ryo Arawatari, 2007. "Informatization, Voter Turnout and Income Inequality," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 07-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Jaya Krishnakumar & Tobias Muller, 2007. "Participation and voting behavior in a direct democracy: a structural model of migration policy in Switzerland," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva, Institut d'Economie et EconomÃ©trie, UniversitÃ© de GenÃ¨ve 2007.01, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Christoph Vanberg, 2007. "Voting on a sharing norm in a dictator game," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2007-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2007. "Pyramidal Democracy," MPRA Paper 3965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Matros, 2007. "Contests with a Stochastic Number of Players," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 323, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Sophia du Plessis, 2007. "Democracy and the feedback mechanism in Botswana," Working Papers 10/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2007. "The Logic of Globalization and Substantive Democracy," Economics Working Papers, University of Ãvora, Department of Economics (Portugal) 01_2007, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).