Report NEP-CBE-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Pascal Sulser, 2013. "A Randomized Controlled Trial of Teaching Methods: Do Classroom Experiments improve Economic Education in High Schools?," TWI Research Paper Series 80, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Li Hao & Daniel Houser, 2013. "Perceptions, Intentions, and Cheating," Working Papers 1039, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Feb 2013.
- Weng, Qian, 2013. "Session Size and its Effect on Identity Building: Evidence from a public goods experiment," Working Papers in Economics 560, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Centorrino, Samuele & Concina, Laura, 2013. "A Competitive Approach to Leadership in Public Good Games," TSE Working Papers 13-383, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Francesco Fallucchi & Elke Renner & Martin Sefton, 2013. "Information feedback and contest structure in rent-seeking games," Discussion Papers 2013-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Hasan, Hamid & Ejaz, Nauman, 2013. "Testing for Differences across Genders: A Replication of Ultimatum Game at International Islamic University, Islamabad," MPRA Paper 44923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Ali Bchir & Marc Willinger, 2013. "Does the exposure to natural hazards affect risk and time preferences? Some insights from a field experiment in Perú," Working Papers 13-04, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2013.
- Borghans, Lex & Meijers, Huub & Weel, Bas ter, 2013. "The importance of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation for measuring IQ," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 006, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Shoji, Masahiro, 2013. "Guilt aversion and peer effects in crime: experimental and empirical evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 44746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil J. Buckley & Stuart Mestelman & R. Andrew Muller & Stephan Schott & Jingjing Zhang, 2013. "Communication and Output Sharing in Common Pool Resource Environments," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-06, McMaster University.
- Leiter, Andrea & Rheinberger, Christoph, 2013. "Risky Sports and the Value of Information," TSE Working Papers 13-382, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jingnan (Cecilia) Chen & Daniel Houser, 2013. "Promises and Lies: An Experiment on Detecting Deception," Working Papers 1038, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Feb 2013.
- Michailova, Julija & Katter, Joana K. Q., 2013. "Thoughts on quantifying overconfidence in economic experiments," MPRA Paper 44399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassani Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett, 2012. "Dynamics of effort allocation and evolution of trust: an agent-based model," MPRA Paper 44919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2013. "Constraints in Organizational Learning, Cognitive Load and it’s Effect on Employee Behavior," MPRA Paper 44407, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.